Busy Fitness

Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Abs Diet Guide And Workout Nutrition Truth

NOTE: This article was written by Craig Ballantyne of Turbulence Training for Abs.

You want the Nutrition Truth?

You can't handle the nutrition truth!

Okay, just kidding, maybe you can...and so I'm going to give you the diet I used to get my 6-pack abs.

Personally, I find that eliminating grain-carbohydrates from my diet is an ultra-fast way to help me go from 10% to 8% body fat - which is what I did for my photo on:

=> Turbulence Training for Abs.

Usually it takes about 4 weeks for someone to drop 2% body fat, but I did this in 3 weeks or less.

So when I want to get really lean, I follow this rule:

"Nothing out of a box or bag; only fruits, veggies, raw nuts and protein; no bread or sugar."

Now I know a lot of folks ask, "what about whole wheat pasta or oatmeal?" and we could get into an entire debate on that...but it's easier just to stick to the simple rule and forget debating.

As for supplements, I believe all fat loss supplements are a joke. Complete scams. Phoney Baloney. BS! I don't believe any supplement burns belly fat.

For health, I use fish oil, Green Tea (I guess this doesn't count as a supplement), Vitamin C, and a Greens-Plus drink (which I'm not even sure if I need because I eat a ridiculous amount of vegetables everyday).

There you go...I probably just saved you $100 a month on supplements!

It's just a simple diet without supplements.

Heck, with that approach, I didn't even have to do any interval training. Just resistance training. And I do some total body ab exercises at the end of my workouts.

For ab exercises, I really like cable ab exercises, hanging leg and hanging knee raises, pullups combined with knee ups, and Stability Ball Rollouts. Plus, I'll mix in a bunch of bodyweight ab exercises into my warm-ups.

I hope that info helps you get your abs too.

And now I've added a BIG NEW free bonus to the Turbulence Training for Abs package...

Not only do you get the workouts, the nutrition bonus from Isabel De Los Rios (with meal plans!), and my motivation secrets, but you also get 3 free months in the TT membership...

That's an $89.97 value!

Grab your copy and get started here:

=> Turbulence Training for Abs.

I hope you get six pack abs for Christmas,

PS - Don't miss the new bonus of 3 months free into the TT member's area where you'll get a new workout every month to go along with fat loss videos, the member's forum, and a whole bunch of my best fat loss workouts from the past.

=> Click here to get started with Turbulence Training for Abs.