Busy Fitness

Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Exercise Tips For Weight Loss - What Is The Best Time To Exercise In Order To Lose Weight?

In this article, you will learn some great advice for weight loss exercise. When is the best time to exercise and why? The advice is based on personal experience.

Have you ever asked the question what time of a day is best for exercise in order to lose weight? Or does time matter when it comes to exercise to lose excess weight? Please read on to find out the answer.

When it comes to weight loss, there are many factors that can contribute to your success. One of the most important success factors is exercise. Any weight loss or diet plan that doesn't include exercise has a very slim chance of success. You may lose some weight initially but will likely to gain back weight if you don't continue to exercise on a regular basis.

Exercise provides many benefits for those who want to lose weight. It helps to tone and build your muscles, increases the level of metabolism, promotes blood circulation and transformation of energy. Exercise also promotes better digestion in your body by aiding the movement of food and liquids through your digestive tract, easing the function of flushing toxins out of your system.

Most fitness experts agree that the best time to exercise for losing weight is in the morning. The rationale for this is the fact that our energy is at its peak in the morning, this is due to after a good night rest. The transformation of our energy is also more efficient. It is also good to jump start the metabolism level first thing in the morning so that it helps burn excess fat more efficiently. Exercising in the morning also gives you fresh energy to face any challenge that you might have in your daily activities.

After a physical activity in the morning, I normally drink two glasses of water. This will help regulate your appetite for the entire day; you will feel less hungry and eat less food as a result. Don't skip your meals, just eat less.

I guess this is psychological but when I exercise in the morning, I feel that I have a more positive mindset. This influences my thinking and attitude in a positive way as well. It gives me a great feeling to start my day, I even feel more productive in the office when I perform morning exercise on a regular basis. Again, it is psychological but, it gives me positive effect. So, exercise in the morning works for me.

Another benefit I have by exercising regularly in the morning is that I can sleep better at night and wake up on time every morning without using an alarm clock. It seems like my biological clock can sense that I have reached the end of my sleep cycle and give me a nudge to wake me up every morning. Once your body becomes accustomed to exercising first thing every morning, you will actually look forward to the routine and getting out of bed in the morning is no longer a hard thing to do.

Although I am speaking from my own experience, I do believe that exercise in the morning is best for losing weight. If you are serious in losing those excess weight in your body, get the motivation to set your alarm clock 30 minutes to an hour earlier starting tomorrow and stick to it each and every morning afterwards.

Do it and you will start to see that excess fat of yours melting away. Hope this article can give you the motivation to start your weight loss journey.

P.S. If you are serious about losing weight, check out this Healthy Diet Plan that works! I use it myself and it works very well. I highly recommend it to anybody who wants to lose weight. You can also download a FREE report on how to find the right weight loss program at our blog at http://www.healthbuzzone.com/