Busy Fitness

Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Burn The Fat Feed The Muscle Review

Burn The Fat Feed The Muscle Review
By Leon Lioe

I just finished reading this book "Burn The Fat Feed The Muscle" and would like to do an honest review about it. Burn The Fat Feed The Muscle has a big volume, it consists of 17 chapters and over 300 pages. I am not going to list the chapters here. If you want, you can view them by following the link at the end of this article. Despite its size, this book contains no "fluff" at all. In fact, all the chapters give you important information about losing weight and living a healthy lifestyle. I find the book very easy to read and motivating. After reading the book, you will feel that you've known your body much better and ready to embark on a healthy journey.

However, do keep in mind that this is not for people who are looking for a quick fixes or another diet program. In fact, it does not offer any diet program. This book is not about weight or fat loss per se, it teaches you how to cultivate a healthy lifestyle. You will learn that different people have different body types, how to recognize your own body type and identify what it needs. It provides you the knowledge and tool to calculate the exact amount of nutrients your body needs and how to adjust your own diet for optimal result.

If you study and apply the techniques taught in "Burn The Fat Feed The Muscle (BFFM)", you will have created a "formula" that you can use for healthy living for the rest of your life. What I really like about BFFM compared to other weight loss books is the fact that I feel like I have gone through a proper education on total wellness. You will begin to understand that living a healthy lifestyle forever is not that complicated at all, what you need is just a little knowledge and motivation. Knowledge is indeed very powerful and it will never die.

After reading BFFM, I have now changed and adapted to a more healthy lifestyle. I can now keep a precise record of what I eat and based my food choices on the healthy formula I have created for my body type. If you are serious about losing weight and obtaining a total health for the rest of your life, this book is definitely worth checking out.

Health is definitely the most precious asset in our life and I am glad that the author of BFFM recognize this fact. I believe this book can help every men and women around the world who want to achieve a total health in their life. By the way, BFFM also comes with some great bonuses which in my opinion are already worth more than the price of the book.

Click here for more information about BFFM and the topics of its 17 chapters.

Leon is an Infopreneur dedicated to sharing his online discoveries across the net. You can visit his blogs at Leon's Self-Development Blog and Health Buzz Zone.

Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/?expert=Leon_Lioe