Busy Fitness

Saturday, July 21, 2007

Turbulence Training Review

I came across Turbulence Training program while I was searching the net for information about exercise plan and diet one day. Like most people, I was very skeptical at first as I have tried many workout programs before and most of them are over promised and under delivered. What prompted me to try turbulence training program is its low price. On top of that, it also offers an 8 week no question asked guarantee. So if the program sucks, I can just ask for a refund.

The Turbulence Training program was created by Craig Ballantyne, a certified strength and conditioning coach. Firstly, I like this program because it is a home fitness program, meaning that you can do your exercises in the comfort of your home. Secondly, the program is designed for busy professional. You only need to exercise 3 times a week for 45 minutes each session.

The turbulence training workout session is short but intense. The best part of the program is that it allows you to lose fat and build muscle at the same time. The program suits me very well as this is exactly what I want... short but intense session, build muscles and lose fat. If you are fed up with long hour workout with little result, the turbulence training program is perfect for you.

Inside the Turbulence Training package you will get a 76-page ebook packed with beginner through advanced workout exercises. You will also get many high-valued bonuses that worth almost $200.

Find out more information on Turbulence Training and testimonials here.

No comments: